- The warm weather led to many residents keeping their windows open this week, which in turn led to an increase in noise complaints.
- Some children made chalk drawings on the sidewalk outside their home. They were then scolded.
- Waffle Town was named the most wholesome town in the county for the 86th year in a row.
- All steel railings were removed from the church. No more steel railings.
- The town's coffers could receive a much-needed boost following news that Great Aunt Gladys died, having possibly named us in her will.
- A new mayor was chosen, obviating the need for a burdensome election process.
- Pipsy the Puppy is no longer with us.
17 April 2016
Your Weekly News Roundup
reported by M. Sáflo